We are committed to protecting our users’ privacy at Itraink9. Keeping the information you share with us on the site, secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use and maintain your information is important to us at Itraink9 (herein referred to as “Itraink9” or “We”).
Itraink9 does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. You expressly understand that you’re required to be at least 18 years to use this service.
2. DATA WE COLLECT.
Generally, the type of personal information are those related to the service we provide to you (the “the service”). We therefore typically process the following types of personal information about you:
Booking Information. To complete a booking on our website, we will require the following information from you:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Phone Number
- Your Address.
- Your Dog’s name
- Your Dog’s breed, sex, age, and weight.
- Emergency Contact information
- Vet’s name
- Vet’s Address.
- Medical information about your Dog.
- Training information to help us tailor our training services to you and your Dog
Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide
We may collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- The ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., Personal Data we obtain in the course of our business communication, training etc.);
- When you visit any of our websites or use any features or resources available on or through our websites. When you visit our website, your device and browser may automatically disclose certain information (such as device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to a website and other technical communications information), some of which may constitute Personal Data;
3. TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyses our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Facebook pixel or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with Ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, pixel tags, local storage and other technologies that facilitate personalization to track your use of our site. Itraink9 also may use these technologies in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
5. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Providing you with dog training services specifically tailored for you.
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails;
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience.
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You understand and agree that all websites are Internet dependent, which is very unpredictable, and no single person or entity can ensure complete security or control over the activities prevalent over the Internet. Though we implement various security measures, but due to our lack of control over the Internet, we do not undertake any liability for loss of information due to no fault at our end.
7. THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
8. NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES.
iTrainK9 Dog Training
Address: 10583 2 Line, Milton, ON L0P 1B0
Phone Number: +1 905-330-4211